Assalamualaikum and hello earthlings! ❤️

It's September already guys!! OMG How time flies. Now I am wondering what I've been doing for this several month. But yeah, It’s okay to look back and think of fond memories but keep moving forward. There are so many things happened in this several month. I lost a few people whom I deeply love. I've made a decision which I don't even know whether it will be okay or not. But I believe with Allah's plan. He is The Knower of All , The Reliever and The Magnificent. After all, I thank Allah for all the blessings :')

So, let's hope that there's something good will happen soon. Hehe. Amiin amiin InshaAllah. May Allah ease everything for me and of course for you guys too!! I believe there will be a rainbow after every hardship, right?

Uhm ya, I think that's all for today.
Take care
~Dinie

No comments: