Assalamualaikum and good morning! ❤️

First of all, thank you Allah Azza wa Jalla, for because of You, I am still breathing to this day. I woke up super early today as I need to give milk and bathe my nephew. Can't believe that my cheeky nephew e is 4 months old already. And now I just get back from having my breakfast outside. Had a lovely soft and golden scrambled egg and hot americano for today's breakfast. Hihi. So, how's your day guys? What's for breakfast? I hope everything will be just awesome!

" A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you it will start to feel like one. "

Have a wonderful day ahead, love!
~Dinie

No comments: