source: Google

Assalamualaikum and evening 

Okay, today I've been busy looking for a recipes. Hehe told ya I can spend hours for just Google-ing for any recipe. Then I found that I only have all the ingredients for making Churros ( sometimes referred to as a Spanish doughnut // in Malay we called it "Kuih belimbing" ). So, it was my first time making this Churros, and voila it was so soo good. And I also make caramel sauce since I remember myself eat those Aunty Anne's bread dipped with it. Fortunately,it turned to be so delicious! 

InshaAllah, I'm going to share both churros and caramel sauce recipe here pretty soon. So, what are you guys doing? I am so busy lately because something big will be held soon. But yeah, I still have some time to bake and update my blog of course. Because I think I'm not going to be able to update my blog frequently when I'm back to college. Urgh, I don't want to think about it since it will make just make me stress! :(

Until then, take care lovelies! 


No comments: