Love




Assalamualaikum and good afternoon pretty! 

hehe, I don't know why I choose to write about love. It was just my sudden idea, but I do have something to share about this. Okay honestly, I know that it was everyone's dream to have a woman// man that they are truly love, to have a wonderful marriage. 

Same goes to me. I wish that one day I will be able to marry with someone whom I truly love.But I don't think it is right for me to fall in love at the age 20 (it was my opinion btw). It was because for me to fall in love, I want to have a very stable life, I mean with education and finance. I want to have a serious relationship , to be exact, a relationship which will bring to marriage. Haha sorry but I'm just being honest.

Being in love. Ahh I've been experienced it before and I am truly regret about it right now. Although sometimes I found it gives me some experience or something like it teach me how to not fall in love with a wrong person at a wrong time. If I could rolled back time, I would love to! HAHA, definitely I am not going to fall in love with anyone at a young age.

I want to have a HALAL relationship. It is one of my dream to have a husband which can teach me more about Islam. Everyone's is not perfect,so with him, I hope we will going to help each others. I want a spouse to help me when I recite Al-Quran and other task to. So I hope we can select a good life partner with whom we can live our life happily according to ruling of Islam. 

I need to stop now I think coz I am so hungry. What do have for your lunch? It must be delicious ait? Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah :) I wish you guys a good health and have a wonderful day! Take care.

No comments: