Assalamualaikum and good afternoon guys 

How're you guys?? I'm good here! Hehe. I've been busy watching one of the best Korean Variety Shows lately, which is We Got Married. Hehe, to those who watched it already knows the feeling when we watch it. Haha. I am a normal human being which will think of the romance when we get married. I mean, I hope that  one day I can find a spouse that will lead me to a better life, romantic, kind and lovely. Haha, keep on dreming, dinie!!

So, this is my last post before I'm going back to KL at 2.30 p.m today. Suddenly, I feel nervous. Hahah maybe due to 3 weeks holidays and my class will be like usual starting this Monday. Heheh

Okay, to be honest, I know my english was really bad, but I am trying, you know!! At least I try to speak as fluent as I can, although I know all my grammar was absolutely wrong. Hahah, they said, practice make perfect :) Hm, btw, this morning, I tried to make my own cream puff but unfortunately it didn't come out like what it should be. I am so disappointed and end up throw it away. Hahah. I've done it before and it was really good and delicious of course. But maybe its been awhile, so I think I need to practice more, don't you think so?

Okay, I think that's all. It's 1 p.m already and I didn't finish packing my bag yet!!
p/s : I would really love to have a husband who can play piano well!! :D

Take care love.

No comments: