Assalamualaikum and evening, people 

All praise due to Allah SWT for everything. Alhamdulillah it's the second day of 2015! Happy New Year guys!! May this year will be full of barakah inshaAllah. May every single wish that we want this year will be true. Amiin.

So, my college decided to add up another one week holidays as there are students and lecturers who affected by floods. Hopefully they're okay and may Allah SWT ease everything for them. As usual, there are nothing special with my holidays. Sleep-eat-watching movies-eat- and sleep-. Hahah, pity you, Dinie! Hm, how to get diet huh?? 

I don't have any ideas how to start my first entry in this 2015. Hahah. So, I think that's all for today. Have a great weekend ahead, people!! Wherever you are, be safe. Our world are not save anymore..

Take care, love :)


No comments: