Assalamualaikum and hye ❤️

Yea, it's been a few month since my last post. I want to update my blog but it's the matter of idea. Hehe, I don't know what to type and tell you guys :p


So, dreams. When it comes about "dream" . It's not only me, but everyone. Everyone had their own dreams. Hhmm, I have a lot of things to think of. But so little time. Firstly, it is about my degree. I'm afraid that I will make a wrong decision. Like seriously! I spend few nights thinking, thinking, and thinking again. What's the best thing that I can do for my future. It is my life that we are talking about. The decision that I am making today, sooner or later will give an impact in my future. 



I tried my best. Asking help from Allah, my family and closest friends. Alhamdulillah I hope I made a wise decision although I know that such opportunity doesn't come easily. It is not easy at all. Tears coming down when I think about it deeply. Why? Simply because I don't even know what will happen for me in future. But after a few days. I believe. I believe that Allah had a better plan for me. InshaAllah



Pray for me, will you? 

Thanks,
Dinie 



No comments: