Assalamualaikum, annyeonghaseyo ❤️

First of all, all praise due to Allah for another chance to breathe. So, how are you guys? I hope everything was fine and enjoy your day! I actually don't know what should I write today. Haha, because yeah tonight was just boring night just like before. To be honest, I wish that I have my own money, my own car so that I can go everywhere I want, explore those things that caught my eye. Again, "I wish" . 

You know guys, these past few days I keep thinking about my future. I mean, doesn't it bother you that you still need to ask money from your parents at the age of 22? But we need to. The situation makes us like this. Don't you think so? As I keep searching for the best place for my degree soon, the thought of how to pay the registration fees and so on keep bothering me. Plus, my mom and dad is not that young anymore to do such hard work. My heart breaks to pieces, of course! But what can I do? Hmm, may everything will be just alright as the time goes by, inshaAllahu Taala :')

See you again! 
Love, 
dinie.

No comments: