Assalamualaikum, annyeonghaseyo 

How are you guys? I'm fine here so far. Well actually I've already finished my diploma. Alhamdulillah all praise due to Allah SWT. There are so many good and bad things,ups and downs but alhamdulillah everything went well. Thank you Allah, mama papa, friends and others for supporting me. May Allah SWT bless you in the world and hereafter, inshaAllah :) 

So, I'll be home for about 8 month (crazy isn't it?) haha. Of course, I've been applying for works but there's no call so far. Maybe I should just stay at home? Hehe 

Today, there's nothing special of course. There's nothing left to do after finished all the things that need to be done in our house. Hmm, sometimes there are things in our life that aren't mean to happen. I usually watch Korean drama or any movies but today there are so many things that bothered me. I've been sitting in my room imagining my dreams, which I didn't put my best effort to achieve it. There's one word. Regret. How I wish I can turn back time. Allahu T.T

While typing this post, my father was getting ready to go back to Terengganu. My uncle were sick and he's in hospital right now. I hope that he'll be okay inshaAllah :') 

Mixed feeling. I hope everything will be just alright. I miss everyone so bad. Till then, take care!


No comments: